FLAME____ Why is the kernel source not included

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Sat Oct 16 05:37:00 UTC 2004

I'm confused, I admit I deleted most of the posts/flames.
But from what I understand Ken is freaked out about how a product is
packaged even though he can get the latest version by download.

I can see Ken is suffering ( a Buddhist term )  But frankly if you don't
like FC2 / 3 don't install it and go away, please stop inflicting
suffering on others by your comments Ken.  As for the rest of you
posters, try not to inflict suffering in your posts, I know it's hard
not to blast someone you feel is wrong.  Let it go and hit the delete
key.  This thread has been a waste of disk space that will be stored and
searched through in the future.

Tim...

<snip>