Re: USB CF Card Readers

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 02:14, Mike Burger wrote:
> The only way I know of is to pull the cord from the reader and then plug
> it back in.

Well, I'm not sure that that does what I really want, which is that as
soon as I plug the device in, it's mounted. Right now, first I plug the
device in, and then I issue the mount command.

So the next question is: Where do I find the document giving the full
syntax of the file /etc/fstab? For example, what effect would I have by
using "auto" instead of "noauto" as a flag?

Temlakos