Problem with some hotkeys

numerone numerone.fedora at fastwebnet.it
Sat Oct 16 14:56:14 UTC 2004

Hi to all,
i'm using linux from some years, fedora from some months and yesterday i
have joined this mailing list.
I have a qwerty (i'm italian) Microsoft Office Keyboard and i'm trying
to modify the associations in the inet file (the layout is already in
there, but some codes are not correct) to get the hotkeys work.

I'm using xev to get the correct keycodes, but some keys does not seem
to be viewed from xorg (if I press the key xev reports no event).

I've tryed to see what appens in a live! knoppix 3.4 session, and there
xev sees all keys (i've booted passing lang=it option).

Here is, at the last, my xorg keyboard configuration on FC2

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Keyboard0"
    Driver      "kbd"
    Option        "XkbModel"  "microsoftoffice"
    Option        "XkbLayout" "it"
    Option        "XkbRules"  "xorg"
EndSection

Thanks for help