Re: usb stick as swap partition

Walter Francis wrote (about swapping to a USB stick):
> This has GOT to be the DUMBEST idea I've ever heard.

So you don't want me to tell you about swapping to NFS shares. Over
thick Ethernet (shared 10 Mbit/s).

(To be fair, this is the sort of thing that might have been done fifteen
years ago, on diskless servers with not much RAM and no-where else to
swap. RAM and disks were expensive back then).

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Og just boggle how stupid spammer is. How stupid
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | spamhaus is. How stupid spamhaven is. Og thought