disable "Low disk space warning"

Should be a simple one for you folks to answer.  I have recently been
receiving "Low disk space warnings" sent to root mybox   I currently
have 41GB free, I am at 90% capacity.  I would like to disable this
warning message, or better yet, increase the warning level up to 95%.
I've searched Google and the archives without result.  I'm running FC2.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Julian