Airport Printing

I have an Airport Extreme base station with a USB printer connected to it. Wireless printing of my Mac is flawless, of course, however I would like to do the same thing from my FC2 laptop. A friend told me he stumbled across a site somewhere that mentioned doing this, but I cannot find anything even remotely close to it.

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Ryan

</x-tad-smaller>Tired of spam? Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say goodbye to junk email forever!