Re: emule blocking?

Hi,

> i have fc2 configured as a internet router for a small network and i
> would like to block emule, kaza and other p2p programs if possible. i
> did some google searching but i didn't find anything usefull

Simplest way - block the ports in use. However, the ports in use tend to
be random.

A possible solution is for all apps to be registered on start up and if
emule, KaZaA or the other p2p software gets started, it gets issued with
a kill signal.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" - Det. Sledgehammer