(Similar Problem)Re: Port forwarding and ssh

Bao Cao pearlsmm at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 20:16:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a similar problem, I can't ssh to the machine
at home, which is FC2, from work. The answer I got is
the host is unreachable. But I can ssh to the home
machine internally, I mean, by "ssh 1.2.3.4", I can
access to it, just a trick try. Can anybody help me
how to ssh to the home machine from work(outside)?
Thanks.
Sorry for not contributing any to the original
question. :-(

Best,
 Cao