Grub Loader

Hi, I am new to Fedora Core and have  a problem with Grub....
I am dual booting with Windows XP. When I install/upgrade Fedora, Grub
installs a loader that gives the actions: Fedora or Other. If you select
other it is supposed to run 'chainloader +1' I presume into Windows XP.
But nothing happens. Can anyone give me a clue please on what to do to resolve
this ?

Regards
Bob Moore