disc titles in "music player"

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Oct 18 01:37:36 UTC 2004

On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 03:20:02PM -1000, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> On Sunday 2004-10-17 13:35, charles f. zeitler wrote:
> > :                  Do  What Thou  Wilt                     :
> > :                       Shall  Be                          :
> > :                The  Whole  of The  Law                   :
> This is inappropriate (off topic) on this mailing list

It's basically his sig file, like your little legal message about
information being "private between the parties", whoever *they* are.

It'd be nicer if Charles would follow the standard convention of separating
his signature from his message with "-- \n" (dash dash space newline), and
it'd furthermore be nice if it didn't contain unnecessary blank lines.

Other than that, I don't think there are any rules about what sort of things
are okay in a signature. For example, you've got a link to your web site on
yours, and that contains a lot of stuff off-topic for this list. But at
least you do have the proper delimiter.