Cannot install FC2 to my old PC

Administrator (freeip.info) admin at freeip.info
Mon Oct 18 01:47:10 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I want to install FC2 to my Dell Optiplex gx1 with 256MB RAM, 40GB hardisk.

Since the dell pc can only recognize the harddisk as 33.8GB (I already
ugraded with least BIOS), I need to install disk manager to solve the
BIOS barrier. It is work fine for installing Windows or Redhat 9.

But when I install FC2, FC2 detected a partition error and recognized
the harddisk as 33.8GB "foreign partition" and 6GB "free space". So I
deleted the "foreign partition" and continue installation. After finish
installation, the disk manager disappeared and the PC cannot boot up:
Error loading OS.

Is there any way to install FC2 with BIOS harddisk barrier?

freeip