Re: webcams and gaim

On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 11:24:58PM -0500, W. Guy Thomas wrote:
> bitch

While your sympathy to the guy who got dumped is appeciated, this kind of
name calling isn't really appropriate on this list. It doesn't prompte a
friendly atmosphere, even if you mean well. I'm not any sort of authority or
anything, and I'm not trying to force you, but I personally would appreciate
it.