Fedora and Intel EM64T Xeon Processor based machine

Hi group.

We have just purchased a dell 1850 machine with dual XEON (nacona) EM64T
technology.
I've tried installing FEDORA core 2 and 3 Test 2. But nothing worked.

Can somebody please tell me whether is it possible to install Fedora on
specified technology machine or I've to switch to some other distro like
debian/suse 9.1/gentoo ?

Regards,
Ranjeet Walunj