Stripping FC2 down.

Fedora fedora at bluewise.co.za
Mon Oct 18 12:02:26 UTC 2004

Hi C.

It's a virtual server, so I'll have to remove rpms as opposed to add.
I'm in South Africa, and the server is hosted in Missouri, USA. I can
burn up the keyboard on my desktop and if something breaks, reach for
the CD-R. But stripping down the server remotely will be something quite
different.

Besides... it'll be educational.

S.