Display

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get the xhost to work from a Solaris server to a Redhat server. I have run the following

Sun Server

DISPLAY=Server2:0.0

Export DISPLAY

Redhat Server

xhost +

The following is the error I am getting:

#java.lang.InternalError: Can’t connect to X11 window server using ‘Server2:0.0” as the value of the DISPLAY variable.

            At sun.awt.motif.MToolkit.<init>(Compiled Code)

            Etc…

If anyone can give me some pointers on what may be happing I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Will McCorkle

Systems Administrator

DG Systems