ISO Image Problem

Steve Walter sjwalter at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 17:16:49 UTC 2004

Greetings:

<Fedora Core 2>

I'm having an issue with getting good install images.  I have downloaded the
ISO images from several different mirrors along with the MD5SUM from these
sites.  WinMD5 reports that the ISOs are good.  However, on every one of
them, the mediacheck fails.  My CD burner (TDK) is working (I've burned
other stuff and tested it... no problem) and I'm using Nero Burning ROM 6 to
burn the image onto CD.  I'm considering getting out my Roxio software and
using that as, if I remember right, it has an option for write verification
when burning that Nero doesn't.  Outside of that, I may just have to buy
CD's already burned.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Is there something I've missed?  I've
done all this stuff before so I'm not really a newbie, though this is my
first experience with FC2.

Steve Walter