Re: ISO Image Problem

Steve Walter wrote:
Dale Sykora:

Other than slowing down the write speed (as already suggested), are you
sure you are "creating cd from image" rather than just "copying *.iso to
cd".
Yes.  I'm booting from disk 1 and running "linux mediacheck" at the boot:
prompt.
I've also tried starting the install process which takes you into the
mediacheck
anyway.
Looks like I missed the mediacheck part. You might try a different group of cd blanks. I once had a spindle of 50 (OfficeDepot brand) where the first 25 or so worked and then I kept getting errors after that. Once I got a new spindle, everything worked again. I heard (from someone who qualifies cd-r drives) that Verbatim Datalife+ are good.