Promise FastTrack drivers for FC2

Hi everyone.

I am having no luck in finding drivers for a Promise FastTrack TX2000 raid
card that works with FC2. The installation can see the drives individually
but not as the mirrored drive.

I have read in previous postings that the drivers are not available and may
not become available ... but before giving up, I thought to try and post to
the list to see if thing has changed regarding this.

Thanks!
-Andreas