Enabling VNC

I just installed FC2 on a machine at home and would like to use VNC as I only have one monitor and it needs to stay with the Windows machine for my wife. I ran the command 'vncserver' and then tried to connect via both a client and through a web browser. Both times the connection was refused. I suspect the problem is in the firewall, but I don't have the slightest idea how to configure that. Can anyone help me get VNC to work?
Thanks,
Jeremy