Error in boot loading

Hi all.
 Fisrt I install Windows XP on my coomputer.and then I
 install Fedora core2 on my computer in the different
 partition.
 During installation of Fedora core2 I recieve a
 message about an warning on boot loader.If I would
 cancel the error ,the Fedora could'nt install.So I
 ignore the error.When I insatll Fedora compeletlly,I
 see that Windows XP could'nt boot.
 Please help me.
 Best regards .