Re: cannot select from grub boot loader

Richard E Miles wrote:

I have two kernels: 2.6.7-1.494 and 2.6.8-1.521 in my grub.conf file. I am unable to use the up and down arrows to select a different kernel
than the default. In fact none of the editing keys work. Has anyone
else had problems with kernel selection on boot startup?

May be a keyboard layout problem. What kind of keybard have you?