FC2 boot from floppy question (was: (no subject))

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Oct 19 17:37:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 18:21 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Of course, Rodolfo. I beg your pardon if this phrase is totally wrong.
> What I mean is to choose a short subject line which introduces the main
> aspect of the posting. This way it is better to be found from archives.
> No subject is worse, just having "need help" is bad too.

Ah... now I know exactly what you mean. No worries... I was just curious
since I'd seen you use the same specific phrase two or three times.
Perhaps a "useful subject" or a "descriptive subject" might be more to
your liking and more easily understood.

> Sorry, my English lacks daily spoken usage and quite some common figures
> of speech.

Do not worry about it. I had extremely good English before I moved to
the USA for school, and I still improved my swearing a lot! <grin> I
don't generally correct people's language since most of them end up
being offended, though. I was just curious in this case.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>