Re: Running script at X-based logon

Filippos Klironomos wrote:

Create the script file with all the commands in there (make sure you chmod u+x) and then go to Start Menu-> Preferences -> Sessions and at the Startup Session tab add a command that will run your script something like:

Preferences -> Sessions doesn't exist on my KDE menu. (Perhaps it's a Gnome thing?)

Regardless, your response reminded me that KDE does have an Autostart
directory ($HOME/.kde/Autostart).  I've moved my script to that location
and all is well.

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net