Re: Diagnostic tool in Linux

Rajiv wrote:

Dear All,
Are there any opensource diagnostic tools in linux. My system is getting hanged for a frequency of 2 days. My system is working fine for 2 days after that it is getting hanged. I would like to do testing of harddisk, memory and all peripherals.

For hard disk testing go to the manufacturer web site for their diagnostics tests.

For memory testing use memtest86+.

Both available on the ultimate boot cd.

Regards,
Ed.