mount -a and noauto.

Dear everybody on the list,

Little question, if one had a set of mount points set to 'noauto' in the fstab because one doesn't want them mounted at boot time, mount -a will also ignore such mounts. Is there any single command that will mount all unmounted partitions?

The reason I don't want these partitions mounted at boot is because another node may have them mounted because of the shared disk setup I'm using.

-n.