Re: mount -a and noauto.

Naoki wrote:

AFAIK, no. A snip of man mount tells you why:

[snip]
noauto Can only be mounted explicitly (i.e., the -a option will not cause the file system to be mounted).
[/snip]

You can probably solve this by making a little script that does all the
mounts for you.

Thanks Alex, of course the little scripts is what I have for mount and unmount of my partitions but natually I wanted an easier way :)

You already found the easiest way :-)

-n.

Alex