I've had enough

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Wed Oct 20 12:41:00 UTC 2004

Ok, you guys have made your point!!!!

THIS IS NOT A LIST I WANT TO BE ON!!!!

I joined this list to try to get some help with fedora, after my initial post, I got 2 nasty flames right away about the way that I posted, I got very little help from anyone with the exception of one person.  I got several other flames later because people didn't like the way I asked my question.

Now you people have degenerated to rudeness and meanness toward each other.  I give up.

I'm leaving, and I suspect that if this keeps up too much longer this list will become just another internet chat room and will be no more help then the fedora chatroom where I was just completely ignored when I tried to get help.

If these attitudes are indicative of the Fedora community at large, you may as well tell the programmers to hang it up, because the project is gonna fold anyway.

Please don't bother flaming my address, all flames will be ignored

Tim Holmes

IT Manager
Medina Christian Academy, Inc.
A Higher Standard...