I've had enough

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Wed Oct 20 13:07:25 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 14:41, Tim Holmes wrote:
> I joined this list to try to get some help with fedora, after my initial post, I got 2 nasty flames right away about the way that I posted, I got very little help from anyone with the exception of one person.  I got several other flames later because people didn't like the way I asked my question.

Well, I had some time left, so I looked through the archive for this
month. I saw two threads created by you. I can in the answers to your
questions not see any flames. What I do see is a couple of persons
trying to help you to get your system going. So I am a bit perplex at
the moment, where are the flames?

I would advise you to stay on the list a while longer. Try the answers
you got to your questions. If you still have problems, ask again.

> If these attitudes are indicative of the Fedora community at large, you may as well tell the programmers to hang it up, because the project is gonna fold anyway.

Not sure what attitudes you are talking about. I see a lot of people
here trying to help others. On the whole I would say that this is one of
the better behaved mailing lists.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>