GUI firewall

Don Cavaiani dcavaiani at amerequip.com
Wed Oct 20 13:08:43 UTC 2004

I am stuck at the same place as Jeremy.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Jeremy Conlin
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:59 AM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: GUI firewall

The more I have to use the firewall, the more I get scared because I
find it very cryptic.  I have been trying to enable vnc (see thread
titled 'enabling vnc') and cannot do it unless the firewall is
disabled.  Becuase I am still new to Linux and can't get completely
away from my GUI, I need something to help me.  I am sure that there is
a GUI firewall program out there, I just haven't found one yet.  Is
there one that is recommended over another?

Thanks,
Jeremy