FC2-i386-disc1.iso

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 16:08:45 UTC 2004

Jeffery:

Can you boot to the mediacheck screen?  If so, check the disk.  If you cannot, run winmd5 against the .iso and check it against the md5sum values available at the fedora site.  They must match.  It is possible to get a corrupt download, burn the image and read the disk in one or two machines and cause problems with others.
I suggest redownloading the .iso image and reburning the CD.  As a further suggestion, I always do initial burns to RW media in case I got a bad image file and need to retrieve it a second (and third..) time.

James McKenzie