RE: A welcoming email

Typical tax-and-spend liberal response.  Maybe you should move to Canada
if you are so bent on supporting their economy, rather than our own?

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Edward Croft
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:24 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: RE: A welcoming email

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 09:50 -0600, Shaffer, Paul D wrote:
> No, it stands for (W)hy (W)ould (W)e (W)ant to buy dubious drugs from
> our (W)ayward (W)anna-be neighbors up north? ;) ;)

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because they come from the same companies that
provide them to the US. Maybe because they are a far sight cheaper. They
are only dubious because it cuts into the drug company profits. Profits
protected by our government. Nice little monopoly.