Re: horribly broken list archive?

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:10:55 -0400, Clint Harshaw
<clint penguinsolutions org> wrote:
> Lew Bloch wrote:
> > HaJo Schatz said, in the thread "I've had enough":
> >
> > I don't have any trouble with the fedora-list archives at
> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/
> >
> > What makes them "horribly broken"?
> >
> It routinely is out of order. You just happened to catch it when it
> actually worked ;-)

Even when it works, the search engine is abysmal (when it works at
all).  Thank goodness GMail lets me keep a year's worth of archives
:-)

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com