Re: FC2-i386-disc1.iso

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:28:41 -0400, Jeffrey Belback
<jbelback verizon net> wrote:
> No, the CD isn't booting at all... And, no I didn't check the md5sum values.
> The instructions seem to be targeted for existing Linux users, and I didn't
> know how to verify them on a windows machine. Thanks for the tip on winmd5.
> I found a copy of it w/ a quick google search, and I'm currently
> re-downloading the iso.

Rather than download the ISO via FTP or HTTP, why not use the
BitTorrent (http://torrent.linux.duke.edu/).  It has internal
consistency checking which guarantees that your downloaded file
exactly matches the one on the server.
--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com