Re: Very, very OT: Canada -- was [RE: A welcoming email]

On October 20, 2004 1:50 pm, Trevor wrote:
> Take your clean air, low unemployment, fully paid health care,
> safe/inexpensive drugs, low corporate taxes, smart leadership, lower
> home/vehicle insurance premiums, respect for human life over profit...
> hmmm, what was I laughing at again?

"smart leadership"?

Come on, we all know that we all voted for the Liberal party last time only
because the alternative was frighteningly similar to a certain party to the
south...

The "smart leadership" in this country has just about shot off every toe it
has.

--
Trevor Smith // trevor haligonian com