Porblems creating RW discs in K3B

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 17:03:20 UTC 2004

Well, I got the packages from the FC2 repo at kde-redhat.org
(fedora-stable), so they should be FC2 compatible, but I downgraded to
k3b-0.11.14-0.FC2.2 and was able to successfully start a new
mutli-session CD-RW. Haven't tried adding files yet, but it seems to be
working...

I've got another problem now: I can't seem to find a k3b-mp3 rpm plugin
anywhere besides the newer one I had before from the KDE repo, and that
one requires me to upgrade to the new problematic k3b version. I can't
find one in either yum or apt using all repos except the KDE one with
the newer k3b packages. Anyone know where I can find one?