SCSI Raid support for Fedora.

I have just spent some money on a MegaRAID SCSI 320-2.  It works well
under Fedora Core 2 64bit.  But if you want to monitor if a drive goes
bad you are SOL.  After calling LSI I was told they do not support
Fedora and to go see if the Open Source Community has made any software
to monitor the card. After looking at google I did not find any help.

So here is my problem.  I need a Dual Channel SCSI Hardware Raid Card
with battery backup that I can monitor from in the OS for bad drives.
Any help on a card to use?