Laptop Hints

Markus Huber humarfedoralists at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 21 00:32:01 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 21.10.2004 schrieb alan um 1:09:

> Which model of HP?  I have a zv5000z  (AMD64 3700+) that I need to get the
> touchpad working on.

Mine is a zd7000.

> I have spent a bit of time trying to make it work, but no luck so far.

I'll send my /etc/modprobe.conf ... in a few hours. Need some sleep
before I go to work.

> I am not a big touchpad fan, so it has not been too urgent.

Me neither, but when I really use it as mobile computer, I cannot always
use my wireless USB mouse, so it's quite nice to have the touchpad
working with all it's goodies (scrolling, tap-clicking).

--
Regards
Markus