Very, very OT: Canada -- was [RE: A welcoming email]

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Oct 21 00:39:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 19:03, Brian Mury wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-20-10 at 19:21 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:
> > "smart leadership"?
> >
> > Come on, we all know that we all voted for the Liberal party last time only
> > because the alternative was frighteningly similar to a certain party to the
> > south...
>
> First, we didn't all vote Liberal.

    WAIT.  Now this is getting interesting.  I want to participate, but
this isn't the place.  Is there somewhere else we can pick this up?

    I'm curious to learn things like this about our neighbors; the real
viewpoints and what's really going on.  It might be that 'conservative'
and 'liberal' might be the same thing on both sides of the border...and
if it is, we should unite, as liberalism is a problem bigger than both
of us.

    Let me know where you take this, I'll follow.

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller