discount dell laptops -- the sordid *real* story

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Thu Oct 21 01:25:33 UTC 2004

On October 20, 2004 7:41 pm, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 19:16 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:
> > Here's the long and the short of this situation:
[...snip...]
> And then you had to come along behind and pop off, too.  I guess it
> should be:
>
> you - 1
> the list - 1
> Trevor - 1

Apparently you don't like an assessment that includes you having made any
mistake. Everyone else must be at fault, eh?

I outlined the facts. If you had disputed them, I would have been glad to
consider your retort. Since you don't dispute them, I guess I'll assume you
agree and be done with this.

Trevor Smith // trevor at haligonian.com