Re: Laptop Hints

On October 20, 2004 8:44 pm, Christopher Hicks wrote:
> (1) I want (yes want) to enable click-tapping on the touchpad.  I've got
> this in /etc/rc.d/init.d/touchpad:

I have an HP Presario but I'll pipe in an interesting note:

When I got it I loaded FC1 and the touchpad worked as in Windows XP -- double
taps did like a double mouse click, single clicks did like single mouse
clicks, AND the right hand side has a "slider area" that worked like a scroll
button.

Then I upgraded to FC2 and this functionality went away. This was a wipe and
clean install.

So something has gotten "broken" or left out of FC2.

--
Trevor Smith // trevor haligonian com