Re: I've had enough

What do you expect? Coming from a for-profit, UNACCREDITED pseudo-school ? With religious hypocrisy to boot?
I worked for two religious schools, both non-profit and fully accredited, one Catholic an one Protestant. I have a very low tolerance for scum like that. Ironically enough, the motto of my current employer is "The Truth Shall set you Free", and they are non-religious.
Good riddance I say.

Enough please. Can we get back to FCx? I am sure that I am not the only one who is uninterested in your anti-faith bigotry and the other OT nonsense.

Z....Dude.... 5 posts in 16 minutes on OT stuff? Join IRC and go to #politics and leave this stuff off this list please.

-Eucke