To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: Application Deployment- Remote installation

On 10/21/2004 01:45:00 AM, Rajiv wrote:
Dear All,
    Is there any software available for application deployment. I
would like to install packages from one machine to all machines. I
would like to do remote installation without being asked for password
of the other machine.

It wouldn't be that hard to add yum support to webmin - which I believe already has the capability to install individual packages.