Application Deployment- Remote installation

Rajiv jrajiv at hclinsys.com
Thu Oct 21 10:46:44 UTC 2004

Dear Michael,
    Could you please explain more detail on this. Is it not possible using
yum alone.

    I have downloaded webmin and installed and set proxy in the client
machine - machine I want to install packages remotely.
    export http_proxy=http://my_proxy_server:port_number
where http_proxy is the proxy of the machine from which I want to install
packages.

Regards,
Rajiv