Re: Evolution Question

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:35:10 +0100 (BST), Jonathan Allen
<jonathan barumtrading co uk> wrote:
> However, if a user isn't or hasn't logged in, their incoming mail will
> continue to sit on the IMAP server and not get transfered to their
> Evolution Inbox.  How can I allow the buddy to get that mail transfered
> to the real user's Evolution Inbox so that it can be seen through the
> symlink mechanism ?
>
> Or is there a better way of servicing this business requirement ?

You want procmail and/or fetchmail.  There is tons of documentation on
both in the ether -- Google is your friend.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com