Minimal set of RPM's?

Hi folks.

Has anyone compiled a *minimal* list of RPM's that is needed just to get an FC2 installation up and running?
The "minimal" selection during the installation is my opinion not minimal since its close to 600 MByte. I would at least like it to fit into a 512 MByte flash and still have room for some apps.

If I had such a list is it then possible to make the installation process use this list (and also exclude the manuals) or am I stuck with the FC2 600 MByte definition of "minimal"?

Best,
Håkan