Re: Fedora Core 2 update problems

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, James McKenzie wrote:

> Howard:
>
> In which order did you install them?  I upgraded libgnome first and then
> Mozilla as my LAST upgrade.   I  did this because I had moved Mozilla
> from /usr/bin to /opt/bin.  The reason is the same as the reason I want
> to move /usr/lib to /opt/lib, lack of space in the /usr partition.

I tried different orders but that did not seem to matter.

Howard

---
Howard Cheng                 e-mail: cheng cs uleth ca
Assistant Professor          URL   : http://www.cs.uleth.ca/~cheng/
Dept of Math and CS          Phone : (403) 329-2182
University of Lethbridge     Fax   : (403) 317-2882
Alberta, Canada