Re: VRRP on Fedora?

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 12:11 +0200, Cavicchini Paolo wrote:
> Hello,
> does it exist a VRRP package for Fedora Core 2?

Since you've already had good answers to your question, I'll skip that.
But Paolo, can you *PLEASE* do something about that signature? It's
incredibly long, besides being inappropriate for a mailing list where
everything you say is not only public but also archived publicly.

I understand that you might not be able to change it... but try, OK?

Thanks,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>