Re: Chown script

Sorry,
i do an example, i have 2 folder in the same parent folder,
pippo and pippo1 these have as owner and group pippo and pippo.
I need to change just the owner in pippo.pippo and pippo1.pippo

Franco ha scritto:

Hi, i have done a restore of a server but all the e-mail users
have the same user of the group, i need to change the user of each
user in 'user.group' do you can give me any idea?
Best regards.