Re: Chown script

Franco wrote:

Sorry,
i do an example, i have 2 folder in the same parent folder,
pippo and pippo1 these have as owner and group pippo and pippo.
I need to change just the owner in pippo.pippo and pippo1.pippo

If I have understand the problem....

for I in 'ls /path/to/folder'
do
   chown $I.pippo $I
done

Franco ha scritto:

Hi, i have done a restore of a server but all the e-mail users
have the same user of the group, i need to change the user of each
user in 'user.group' do you can give me any idea?
Best regards.