Evolution 2.0.2 problem

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Oct 21 15:42:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 11:32 -0400, Jim Dossey wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right list for this or not.  Maybe it
> should be in the FC3 list.  I'm having the same problem in FC2 and
> FC3.

FC3 has not been released yet, which means you are using FC3-Tx (either
T1, T2, or T3), all of them test releases.

Please be so kind as to join the fedora-test-list at redhat.com and ask
your question there. This list is for people running either FC1 or FC2
and 99.9% of them do not have Evo-2.0.2 so they cannot help you.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>